DE / EN
Tanzpanorama is a yearly festival with a curated platform for choreographic works, installations and performances (up to 30 min) that has since 2011 included workshops, exhibitions and residency programs for artistic research and creation.
Out of artistic and cultural-political motives and through economic necessity modes of production in the field of contemporary performing arts have changed. As it seems to be time to create structures for production and presentation that reflect these changes, the 2011 edition of Tanzpanorama (that also received the subtitle: rough cuts, and this for obvious reasons) sets a clear focus on the issue of production. To be seen at the curated platform were works by local and international artists who, in some way or another, addressed the issues linked to contemporary modes of productions in the field. Along with the open performances evening and the residency program, two workshops took place: aesthetics&production (part II) given by Petra Sabisch and Ana Vujanovic as well as About the How & Why of Self-Organisation in the Contemporary, that brought representants of self-organised structures and networks from accross Europe together.
Direction and production: Norbert Pape, Nina Vallon und Kristina Veit
Curational board: Stefan Hölscher, Melanie Suchy, Mareike Uhl and Tanzpanorama 2011, rough cuts direction team with one vote.
Supported by: Kulturamt der Stadt Frankfurt am Main, Künstlerhaus Mousonturm, Hessischen Ministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst, Frankfurt LAB, Forsythe Company, MA Studiengang Choreographie und Performance der Justus Liebig Universität Giessen, Tanzlabor_21/Tanzbasis Frankfurt_Rhein_Main, Biennale Tanzausbildung and Plattform SARAI.
Tanzpanorama 2011, rough cuts
Program 1 | 18.11.11 at 8 pm, Frankfurt LAB
- Pass it on A work by Dragana Bulut, performed by the author.
- Your dance with my book A work by Stephanie Knobel, performed by Raimonda Gudaviciute and the author.
- Untitled for an Ocean A work by Norbert Pape and Nina Vallon, performed by the authors.
Photo Exhibition „rough shots“ Opening | 18. 11.11 at 7 pm, Frankfurt LAB
- Photos by Ragunath V.
Program 2 | 19.11.11 at 8 pm, Frankfurt LAB
- SPIELFELD A work by Nicole Peisl, performed by Norbert Pape.
- Gesänge der Landstrasse A work by Florian Ackermann and Friederieke Thielmann, performed by Julia Krause.
- Body happens A work by Katja Mustonen and Lili Mihajlovic, performed by the authors.
Workshop | 11.11.11 – 15.11.11, Frankfurt LAB
- Everybodies and Walking Theory proposes : „aesthetics & production (part II)“ given by Petra Sabisch and Ana Vujanovic. (Registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Programm 3 | 25.11.11 at 8 pm, Platform SARAi
- As above, so below A work by Vania Rovisco, performed by the author.
- The Loop A work by Paula Rosolen , performed by Nathalia Mariel Gomez and Antje Velsinger.
- Velocity Pump A work by Tessa Theisen, Rose Beermann and Iva Sveshtarova, performed by the authors.
Workshop | 26. -27.11.11, Platform SARAi
- “About the How & Why of Self-Organisation in the Contemporary Performing Arts” with representants from ID_Frankfurt, MichaelDouglas Kollektiv (Köln), AADK, Ģertrūdes ielas teātrīs (Riga) and 36Monkeys (Sofia).
Free admission, donations accepted.
Coming upNo events